Move Over Ample Hills Creamery, There’s a New Ice Cream shop at Disney… Boardwalk Ice Cream!
If you take a stroll down the boardwalk you might be left doing a double take! What used to be Ample Hills Creamery, is now Boardwalk Ice Cream!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Boardwalk Ice Cream Shop
This new sweet indulgence is inspired by our favorite, Beaches & Cream Soda Shop! As long as it involves ice cream, I’m in!
If you happen to be visiting Disney Springs during your stay, you can find out here if Gideons Bakehouse is worth a try!
Hours of operation
Boardwalk Ice Cream is located between the ESPN Club and Boardwalk Bakery. The shop is open daily from 3:00p.m. to 11:00p.m.
They offer sundaes, scoops, and milkshakes. The ice cream shop even offers plant-based and no sugar added options.
Ice Cream Scoops
If your in the mood for just a scoop you can choose from this delicious flavors:
- Cookies ’n Cream
- Rainbow Sherbert
- Butter Pecan
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl (no sugar added)
- Vanilla Soy Milk Frozen Dessert (plant-based)
- Chocolate Soy Milk Frozen Dessert (plant-based)
A super cute options for the kiddos is the Mickey Mouse Sundae! It is vanilla ice cream with chocolate cookie ears and a cherry nose.
If you are in the mood for a milkshake you can try:
- Vacation Vanilla
- Strawberry Riptide
- Coastal Chocolate
- Cookies ’n Cream Currents
- Vanilla Cyclone (plant-based)
- Chocolate Cyclone (plant-based)
If you are feeling a bit more adventurous then you can go for one Boardwalk Ice Cream’s Sundaes:
- The Classic Wave (double scoop of ice cream flavors)
- Ride the Wave (triple scoop) & Surf’s up Sundae (two scoops)- Both with your choice of one topping: Marshmallow, Strawberry, Pineapple, Peanut Butter, Hot Fudge, Caramel, or Chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream, toasted almonds, and a cherry
- The Shoreside Sundae– 3 scoops of Vanilla ice cream smothered in Hot Fudge, Marshmallow topping, and Snickers bar pieces topped with whipped cream, chopped peanuts, and a cherry
- Bayside Brownie A la Mode– brownie, hot fudge, and vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and a cherry
- Thundering Surf Peanut Butter and Chocolate Sundae– vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and hot fudge, peanut butter and chocolate morsels, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Strawberry Splash Shortcake– vanilla shortcake, strawberry compote, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream
Prices at Boardwalk Ice Cream
Boardwalk Ice Cream is an affordable treat with prices ranging from $4.49 to $7.49. The also offer Coke products, water, and smartwater.
So bring the family down for some sweet fun on the Boardwalk! You won’t regret it!
Follow me on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!